Who Can Write a Guest Post?I am looking for inspiring Christian devotional messages, based on the standard Christian bible in any of the versions commonly accepted as being God-inspired. Your post can be in the form of a great message about the gospel as standard devotional articles, or you can tell your own story of how Jesus has changed your life.
Click the download button to get a FREE PDF file listing Bible translations commonly believed to be God-inspired. It shows where each one stands on a scale of "Word for Word" to "Paraphrasing" of the King James Version. Keeping in mind that other versions of the Bible are not written from the KJV. They are written using the original texts.
Submission and Editorial GuidelinesPlease follow the guidelines below to submit a post. Most of these are common sense but you will benefit from reading through them.
- Posts should be roughly 1500-2000 words in length. Don't worry, I won't count the words! The idea is to keep it to a length that people will be willing to read. Writing 20 pages, isn't a good idea.
- You may write one post/article or a series
- Submissions should be relevant to sharing the gospel according to the Holy Bible
- Do not submit your post written entirely in CAPS. It will be rejected. All caps typing is difficult for many people to read. Plus it is common netiquette that all caps means shouting. You don't need to yell!
- If you are writing a devotional article your post should have a key scripture verse (with version), and end in a short prayer.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us
- Your guest post should be well written. Though I don’t expect perfection, posts should demonstrate a good command of language, grammar, punctuation, organization, clarity, style and tone
- Edit your post well, and rewrite it a few times. It’s a good idea to set your post aside for a day and come back to it with fresh eyes
- Try not to ramble off the top of your head, and stay on track with your topic. It will show through in your writing
- Try to submit one or two photos with your post. Make sure they do not infringe on any copyright laws. If you do not have a photo to submit, I will find an appropriate one for you. A good site to get copyright-free photos is Free Digital Photos.
- You may also include a link or two in your post if they point to material that is of value to your post or the audience of this website
- You may include links to your own website at the end of your post
- Affiliate links not permitted
- No profane or vulgar language
- Preferably submit your posts in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx). However, I will also except a text file (.txt) or simply written out in your email.
- Credit all sources at the end, or via links in your post, if applicable
- Be prepared to respond to each comment in the next few days
- Finally, please include a short author bio with your guest post (roughly 200 - 250 words) to put at the end of your post and for our Guest Authors page.
Important Notes:We retain the copyright of all material published on this website. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to this site.
If you are looking for any personal gain (outside of having your article published here) or compensation do not respond. This is a volunteer opportunity ONLY. We do not charge / pay for articles
Click here to send us your guest post via email. We will review your submission, and confirm with you the date the it will be posted. Please be patient, as it may be several weeks before your post is published.