|Microsoft Office Copyright Free Images|
It doesn’t matter if you’re young or old, married or single, or somewhere in between; just about everyone knows the feeling of being alone. At one point or another in our lives we know what it is to feel lonely, if even only for a short time or among a crowd. But don’t fear because God has made some promises that can relieve you of this
I could give you the normal advice that others give on this issue. Such as “Cheer up. Think about positive things”, “Get a pet”, “Make more friends”, “Keep the TV or radio on for company”, “Read more”, “Get out more”, “Exercise more”, and the list goes on. Granted all of these things can help, but at the end of the day it’s a temporary fix.
- Hebrews13:5 - Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
- Isaiah41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Psalm147:3 - He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
- Deuteronomy4:31 - For the Lord your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.
- 1 Peter 5:7 - Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
- Psalm 46:1 - God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
- Matthew 28:20
- 1Samuel 12:22
- John 14:18
- John 14:1
- Deuteronomy 33:27
- Romans 8:35-39
- Deuteronomy 31:6
- Psalm 27:10
- Isaiah 54:10
- Psalm 23